In accordance with Article 25 of Decree 13/2020, of May 18, the establishment has the following Internal Regulations that will be mandatory for customers of the establishment.
Article 25 of Decree 13/2020 provides:
- The hotel establishments must have an internal regulation in which mandatory rules will be established for users during their stay, without being able to contravene the provisions of Law 13/2011, of December 23, or in this Chapter.
- The internal regulations will always be available to users and will be displayed, at least, in Spanish and English, in a visible and easily accessible place in the establishment. These regulations must be published on the establishment’s own website, if there is one.
- The operating companies of the hotel establishments may seek the assistance of the Security Forces and Bodies to evict from them those who fail to comply with the internal regulations, fail to comply with the usual rules of social coexistence or intend to access or remain in them for a purpose different from the normal use of the service, in accordance with the provisions of article 36.4 of Law 13/2011, of December 23.
COEXISTENCE AND OPERATION RULES
- It is compulsory for all the guests to present their identity card at the moment of being admitted in the establishment.
- Before the admission, guests have to sign a registration card. In this paper, it is stated the name of the establishment, its category, and its registration number. It is also stated the number or identification of the accommodation unit, number of people who are going to occupy it, services contracted (breakfast, half-board or full-board), arrival and departure dates and the daily rate. The registration card will be kept by the establishment.
- This establishment may request payment guarantee for the services booked, in accordance with the applicable regulations and to charge the corresponding account for the damages to the facilities, furniture and elements of the establishment due to negligence or wrong use of those.
- Obligations of the users of tourist services: The owners of the establishments could prevent access and stay of the users that breach or have breached with anteriority any of the follow duties (art. 36.3 & Tourism Law 13/2011).
- Observe the rules of coexistence and hygiene dictated for the proper use of tourist establishments.
- Respect the internal regulations of tourist establishments, as long as they are not contrary to the law.
- Respect the agreed date of departure from the establishment leaving free the occupied unit.
- Pay the contracted services at the time the invoice is presented or within the agreed period, without the fact of filing a claim implying the exemption of payment.
- Respect establishments, installations and equipment of the tourist companies.
- Respect the environmental enviroment of the historic- cultural heritage and the tourist resources of Andalusia.
- The establishment will be able to ask for a previous guarantee of payment by any of these means: credit card, transference, etc. This guarantee will cover both all the services contracted by the reservation and the extra charges.
- The stay begins at 15 hours on arrival day and finishes at 12 hours on departure day. The guest will be informed previous to his/her arrival of referred time of check in. The establisment may arrange a different time of check in in order to occupy the room or to leave the luggage. Without previous agreement, no extension for the check out time will be admitted. If there is an agreement, the guest will pay for the whole day.
- It is not allowed the stay of two people in those double rooms that have been contracted as single room. In that case, guests will have to pay the normal rate for double rooms.
- Rooms will be cleaned from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Please DO NOT use the towels in the room other than for personal hygiene.
- It is forbidden to smoke in this establishment, with the exception of what is allowed in the law 28/2005, about the sanitary measure against tobacco habit and the law 42/2010, December 30th that modifies it. It will be posible to smoke in the places enabled for it, in this case, in outside terraces. In case of breach of this rule, the client will have to pay an extra charge of € 250 per room.
- It is totally forbidden to cook in the rooms, as well as the use of electric water heaters without authorization from the management.
- In common areas at the hotel, it is only posible to consume drinks and food purchased at the hotel. It is not allowed to bring food or drinks from outer establishments to be consumed in the establishment.
- A telephone is at disposal of guest that request it. A manual of use and a telephone fee will be provided.
- Dogs are welcome always on request. Its stay bear an aditional charge.We ask the owners of the pets to respect the coexistence with the rest of our guests, following these rules:
- Animals will always be accompanied during the stay. In common areas pets must be kept on a leash.
- Do not allow the animal to climb on beds, sofas, armchairs, etc. If you want to dry or clean its legs after a walk, do not use the hotel towels. Ask for special towels and they will be provided.
- The owner is responsible for damage and destruction caused beyond the cleaning of the room. Additional charges may be applied to your card in the event that the pet causes clutter, damage to furniture or hygiene problems.
- If another guest complains about the barking, noise or behavior of your pet, you must take it out of the hotel.
- You must have all the necessary legal documentation that may be required at any time by the Hotel Management. Your pet must have the appropriate medical certificates confirming up-to-date vaccinations.
- For those services offered both to clients and to the general public, the access and/or stay will be restricted in the following cases:
- When the maximum capacity has been completed with the users who are in the establishment or building.
- When the closing hour of the establishment has been surpassed.
- When the user has not the minimum age to enter the establishment, according to the current legislation.
- When it is necessary to pay for a ticket in order to enter into the establishment, and the user has not paid for it.
- When the users show a violent attitude, specially, when they behave in an aggressive way or they cause arguments, originate situations of danger or annoyances to other users.
- When the users do not have the minimum conditions of hygiene.
- When the users carry weapons and objects susceptible to be used as weapons, unless they are members of the police, armed forces or security forces, or they are escorts for privates companies, and they enter the establishment in the course of their duties; in accordance with the current and specific legislation
- When the users consume drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, or they show symptoms of having consumed them, and those that show an evident behaviour of being drunk. Also it will be a cause of expulsion to cause flaws to the facilities, scandal or rowdiness, specially if other users are disturbed.
- In all these cases, the establishment will be able to recurr to the Police for help.
- Nevertheless, in the above mentioned cases, the clients will have to pay all the bills that have been generated until the moment of the prohibition of access or stay in the establishment. The hotel has the right to terminate the accommodation contract for non-compliance with the regulations, without refund or compensation in accommodation for other dates for the days not enjoyed.
- Bar/Café is open from 3 p.m. till 10 p.m. Breakfast is served between 8.30 a.m. till 11 a.m.
- Room service has the same Schedule than Bar/Café.
INFORMATION AND DOUBTS
For any kind of doubts or questions relating to the functioning of the hotel you may go directly to our reception staff, that will attend you and in case of necessity will put you in touch with the authorised person to answer your doubt or question, being the General manager the ultimately responsible of the Hotel.
INFORMATION OF SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
You can get information at the reception about excursions, services and experiences provided by companies outside the hotel operator.
This establishment is not responsible for the services provided by companies outside the hotel operator.
All the facilities and services offered by the hotel comply with the security measures stipulated for this purpose, guarenteeing and promoting your safety.
ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS
- Watch and control your luggage. Please, do not leave it unattended.
- Keep the door closed when you should be in your room. Close the door every time you leave, and try to open it in order to make sure that it is correctly closed, even though your absence should be for a short time only.
- Close your luggage when you do not use it and put it in your closet. If the luggage has a security lock, use it at all times.
- Never leave jewellery, money or valuables in your room.
- Notify immediately Management of any abnormal occurrences such as: suspicious-looking persons along the corridor, repeated telephone calls from unknown people, unknown people knocking on your room door, or not finding anybody when you open it.
- Protect the key of your room. Do not leave it on the counter of reception, always give it back to the receptionist when you leave the establishment. Do never show your key in public places.
- If you forget or lose your key, only the reception personnel is authorized to facilitate you a new key to open your room.
- Our security measures prohibit smoking inside the rooms. The safety norms forbid the use of the hot plate or any other electrical machine susceptible to cause a fire in the rooms of the establishment.
- Please do not feel bothered if you are asked to identify yourself at reception. It is for your security.
- When you establish social relations with unknown people, do not reveal the name of the establishment or the number of your room.
- Never allow the maintenance personnel to enter your room without having required it or without having been authorized by the Management of the establishment.
- Never allow people to enter your room with deliveries that have not been asked for.
- Never discuss specific plans of future excursions, etc., in public or with strangers.
- In case of wishing your room to be done, please, hang the warning: “Please, clean the room “, on the door of your room. If you wish not to be disturbed , please, hang the warning: “Please, do not disturb”.
- Do not hang clothes on the railing of the terrace. Do not use ropes or cords to hang clothes in the terrace.
- If you discover some type of deterioration, damage or anomaly, please, inform the reception staff of it.
- The electrical system of your room is of 220 Volts.
- Respect the room area during the night and the siesta time, and in general, avoid making noise unnecessarily.
- Please, use the facilities suitably, respecting the furniture and the gardens of the establishment.
- Please, respect the schedules of all the facilities and services of the establishment.
- We thank you for your participation in case that during your stay in the establishment, there were some disaster or evacuation practices.
- Some schedules may change according to the season.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Guests’ personal data can be incorporated to our files for booking, provision and collection of hotel services. And purely commercial and promotional aims only in case of having their express consent.
The guests will be able to exercise rights of transparency, information, access, correction, erasure, restriction, portability and objection just by asking for it by any means to the establishment; in accordance with the Statutory Law 15/1999, of December 13th, of Protection of Personal Data.